Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Part 5: RTW Quits Caring

First off, for those following my blog, I'm sorry about the delay since the last post. I've been out of town on business.

I would like to announce that I have had numerous emails from people wanting to help assist me in this effort, and have accepted some who have been able to provide a great level of assistance in collecting information and cracking into some of the hacks. I want to extend a warm thank you to those involved. If you wish to assist me in any way, please email me at: i.hatecheats@yahoo.com

Recently, many hackers have received an email stating that they have been caught using a 3rd party program and are being WARNED. Insert serious WTF moment right here! WARNED? Who the hell warns a hacker? A company that realizes the MAJORITY of their player base is hacking, and if they ban all the hackers, they will lose significant revenue from the game.

If this alone does not cue you in to how many people are hacking in APB, then you have some serious issues. Now sure, there are those of you out there that will say "they are warning because they are not 100% sure". It is very possible, but the same people they are warning were using the same hacks that were initially caught and banned. They know the hack, they don't want to ban.

One thread of concern about the hack:


This email has gone out to a large majority of the hackers. Reports from multiple hack sites have shown that unpopular hacks with a small amount of subscribers have had accounts banned. The larger, more popular hacks have not had users banned. Reason: Money. They try to show the community that they are banning hackers, but don't want to lose too much revenue in the process. So banning hackers that use unpopular hacks (10~100) is much better than banning users that have the popular ones (500+).


Here is a copy of parts of a conversation that show concern over username/email similarities in hack sites and APB accounts. Reason: They have received my emails and emails from people assisting me containing lists of users and emails used to register on this site, accounts that mirror the hack sites are being flagged.




And finally, there is hope, however small. Every hack site that we have checked has had banned users:



For those who have questions about why I only post articles from one hacking forum, is that some of the other forums I have access to readily display my account information and identify me more easily than others. Also, I wish to retain access to all sites while only risking loss of access to one.

On a final note, my forums account has been banned by Toxico. An email was sent to me stating that RTW's community managers have banned my forum account because I continued to portray RTW in a negative way and was causing damage to their game's image and thus constricting their advertisement and accrual of new players. Apparently RTW is very sensitive about their hacking problem and continue to try to hide it to the best of their ability. As a result, I ask that you followers who agree with my blog continue to advertise it in the RTW forums by putting it in your signature so that others may learn more about this ongoing problem and gaming companies' around the world who can't compete with hacks.


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show us the email you received from RTW explaining why you were banned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I do enjoy reading over what you post in your blog, putting it in a forum signature would probably just get my account banned as well. If I can think of something else to do, however, I will try to help any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's idiots like you that are helping the aimbotting communities becoming well-known. I am willing to bet that you're working for DamnCheater in promoting their service by doing this hilarious blog that does no more than to inform people how EASY and SAFE it is to use an aimbot. I mean, come on! Read your own entries, you're clearly stating that it's OKAY to aimbot because RTW doesn't care and that as long as you are with places like Damncheaters you won’t get the banhammer. If you don't endorse hack then STFU and don't ruin the game even further.

    I rued the fact that the United States education system doesn't teach people like you critical thinking skill. As you can see, it’s vital here. Instead of helping the game, you’re hurting it even more. Anyone with half a brain and some critical thinking skill could see this. Even though I don’t play the game anymore because of its various problems, aimbotters being one of them, I entirely blame it on you and this hysterical blog. You can keep trying to fight it but you’ll only make it worse, spend less time trying to be special and more time thinking about this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Sengi Itou.

    You've become part of the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sengi & Daniel - Then don't read the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ UrAimbotsSuk

    It's not about us, it's about the game (we partially care about) and how you're advertising Damncheater for free, ie. the reason why the number of aimbotters escalated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope to see more posts on your site soon =)

    ReplyDelete